Wash & Care Guide
Caring for your custom branded garment.
Washing your printed garments:
- Turn the garment inside out when washing and drying.
- By turning the garment inside out, the printed ink rubs against less material when tumbling in the washer or dryer. This simple step can really elongate the life of a printed item.
- Use low temperature or cold wash settings. It’s a good idea to separate dark and colored items from whites – just in case!
- Use a mild laundry detergent. Do not use bleach.
- Line dry immediately after washing. Air drying is preferred but if necessary, tumble dry on low heat only.
- Do not iron directly over any printing.
Any questions on garment care, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
We hope you enjoy your new printed garments, with the proper care and washing they should last a long time and serve you well. Giving you plenty of time to enjoy wearing them out and showing them off!